Mitsubishi Electric Wall Mount Air Conditioning System with Installation
The MSZ–AP range is a wall mounted system that blends energy efficiency with a modern white design. Boasting outstanding benefits, this mid-range unit includes state-of-the-art Wi-Fi control as standard and utilises low GWP R32 refrigerant.
- Compact and stylish white design
- Quiet operation with industry leading low noise levels
- Highly energy efficient operation, utilising low GWP R32 refrigerant
- Built in Wi-Fi interface enabling control and monitoring via the MELCloud app (MSZ-AP25/35/50)
- Double vanes to distribute airflow evenly throughout the room
- Weekly timer provides greater control of scheduling
Indoor unit size:
- MSZ-AP20 – 760W x 178D x 250H mm
Outdoor unit size:
- MUZ – AP20 – 800W x 285D x 550H mm
From £949.99 (inc vat)
Complete the form to book a virtual consultation with our team.
Maintaining our accreditations, ensures the service you receive is delivered in line with the highest standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
At Vassell’s our aim is to provide our customer with as much information possible to guide them through the selection process. Therefore, we have formulated some FAQ to make your experience much more straight forward and simple. We will continue to develop this page and add information that we believe might be useful throughout your selection; however, below there is a list of FAQ questions that can be helpful.
- Do you own the property, or you live in a shared ownership property? (If shared ownership or rented, landlord or housing association approval is required).
- Can you please tell us what is the size of the room where you would like to install the air con, Length x Width x Height?
- Can you please explain the location of the installation? Is the indoor unit being install on an external wall? If not, we will require to have a clear route for pipes and cables to connect to the outdoor unit. (If yes, move to question number 5)
- What is the approximate distance between the desired positions of both indoor and outdoor units?
- Location, Is the system to be installed on a ground or first floor ?
- Would you prefer the external unit to be install on the wall or on ground?
- Are there any restriction internally or externally, e.g., furniture, picture frames, rainwater drain, garden shed, etc.
- Is there power supply accessible within the same room? If no, our electrician can install it, at additional cost
What is the purpose of an air condition system?
How many different type of manufacturer units Vassell’s installed?
Why should we choose Vassell’s to install your air con?
Is there flexibility for finance packages?
Do I need planning permission to install an air condition system?
there can also be installation restriction if you have a shared ownership property, you will then need to seek authorization from the leaseholder for authorization.
Is it expensive to run an air conditioning system?
Can Vassell’s repair any air-con system?
How long will it take to install an air condition system?
How long are the manufacturer warranties?
Can Vassell’s provide Extended warranty?
How long is the installation guarantee?
However. please be advised that if the engineer attended and investigate the unit and found that the defect is due to poor service or end user error, there will be a standard rate cost.
Can Vassell’s provide a service contract for my air condition system; and what is the notification if I want to cancel my contract?
any cancellation to a contract all we required is a minimum of three months notification failing to inform us in an timely manner, my lead to charges based upon the contract terms.
Region Vassell’s cover?
What is F-Gas?
F gases have been long then associated with contributing to the ozone depreciation and global warming.
Recent EU legislation means that these gases must be limited in use. The release of F gases into the atmosphere is now strictly controlled to safeguard the environment. Should air conditioning equipment contain 3kg of an F gas or more, legally, the owner must arrange inspections at least once a year.